he was having webcam sex chats with random women....

Hello,
I have been married for about 2 years to a Nigerian man. Less than a year into our marriage I discovered that he was having webcam sex chats with random women he meets in chat rooms. I was furious and wanted to leave him, he became aggressive and physical because I wanted to leave.
We separated for a month while we tried to work on our marriage. We were able to reconcile, under the conditions that he was absolutely under no circumstances allowed to have sexual conversations, view or show web cams, exchange or share photos, voice chat and so on, with any women online whatsoever. I also told him that he was never allowed to physically touch me in an aggressive or violent manner or I would call the police. We remained together and were doing very well and very happy.

Flash forward to this past week, I found chat logs between 1200 individual women over the past year. All of them sexual; some of them asking for marriage and relationships, some of them with underage girls. Video chats, pictures, graphic details. He never tells the women he is married and has a family. He pretends to be single. I confronted him, he became physical, I called the police. He is in jail.
I no longer trust him. I am filing for divorce. He will likely be deported back to his country because of this. Though, I still love him and have compassion for him and hope that whatever his problem or addiction is, that he can cure it.
What causes men to behave this way and even risk losing their wife and children for it? How can he be helped? I wish he can move on and live a happy life. My poor kids are crying for him and missing him. What can we all do to move on?
~Jaliza

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am really inspired together with your writing skills and also with the
format in your weblog. Is that this a paid subject
or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice high quality writing, it is rare to peer a nice blog like this one today.
.
My web page: cam chat

Anonymous said...

I really like it whenever people come together and share ideas.
Great site, continue the good work!
my page :: cam chat

Admin said...

Thanks for your comments, we'll do our best as always.

MagicMates

Anonymous said...

When I originally left a comment I appear to have clicked on
the -Notify me when new comments are added- checkbox and from now on whenever a comment is added I get 4 emails with the exact same comment.
Perhaps there is a means you are able to remove me from that service?

Thanks a lot!
My web page: Free Sex Chat

You might also like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...